Nicknamed the Queen of Valais. Petite Arvine is the most emblematic rare...
Swiss Classic. Winner of the Swiss Wine Award 2003 & 2012.
Swiss Classic. Iconic.
Rare indigenous Swiss grape variety.
Very pleasant and refreshing rosé.
Iconic Côtes de Nuit style Pinot. Dubbed "Switzerland's Romanée Conti"....
A specialty from Ticino, Merlot grape vinified as a white wine !...
Lovely expression of Pinot Blanc.
Great Burgundy style Chardonnay.
Fresh and elegant Burgundy style Pinot. Awarded Wine of the Year 2017 by...
Lovely blend from indigenous Amigne and Chardonnay.
Blend with a majority of Chasselas and a touch of Chardonnay. Fine...
Extremely elegant and complex blend of Merlot, Syrah, Diolinoir...
Merlot is the specialty of Ticino,...
Merlot is the specialty of Ticino, the Italian speaking Canton of Switzerland.
Baiocco is a well-bodied and pleasant wine with a very good balance and long finish.
8 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Vinified in the bordelaise style with a maceration period of 9 - 12 days at 28 - 30 °C in stainless-steel tanks. 15% of the wine is matured in oak casks of 34 to 42 hl, while the other 85% is aged for over 10 months in 2 or 3 year-old barriques.
Tasting notes: Intense ruby red. Intense, harmonic and complex. Smell of ripe red berry fruits and delicate roast and spicy tones. Smooth, fruity and fresh. A well-bodied and pleasant wine. Very good balance, long at the finish.
Gastronomy: Pasta dishes, red meats and aged cheeses.
Serving temperature: 16°C
Storage: 2 to 7 years
No customer reviews for the moment.